Bronwyn Ross is a legal consultant at PPM Attorneys. After serving her articles and admission as an attorney at PPM attorneys, Bronwyn spent 1 year at Neotel where she was a legal specialist focusing on procurement law. Bronwyn left corporate for 7 months where she lived and taught English in Shanghai, China.
Upon her return to South Africa, she was hired back at Neotel, which later became Liquid Telecom. She once again was a legal specialist focusing on procurement law.
Last year August Bronwyn was promoted to Business Manager to the Chief Technology Officer, where she continued to provide legal advice and review specific network related agreements, but she also focused on some of the commercial and technical aspects of the business.
Bronwyn’s experience includes the following:
- Drafting documents and Notices for the Technology team;
- Performing research and analysis required to solve legal issues on contracts and agreements;
- Reviewing, vetting and advising on all leases and ancillary matters thereto;
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing breach and exit clauses for contracts;
- Assisting in contract negotiations and business case;
- Reviewing, vetting, and drafting specific commercial contracts including SLA’S; Software, Supply and Technology related contracts;
- Drafting advisory memorandums on the PMFA and MFMA for municipal entities;
- Advising clients on the BBBEE regulations.
More of our team
PPM Attorneys’ competitive advantage lies in the fact that it is staffed by team members with a solid foundation in their areas of expertise, who also share a similar vision and values.