Sasha is a first year associate at PPM Attorneys. She holds BCom Law and LLB degrees which she obtained via University of South Africa in 2013 and 2016 respectively. She joined the firm as a candidate attorney in 2016.
Sasha has a keen interest in Technology, Media and Telecommunications law and has written articles on the that have been featured in Times Live, Business Day and De Rebus. Outside law, she has deep-rooted interests in social development and has been actively involved in many social initiatives. Sasha is currently studying towards a Master of Commerce at the UKZN Graduate School of Business and Leadership.
Sasha has the following experience:
- Data Protection and Privacy Gap Analyses and Compliance
- Assisting with broadcasting licensing applications with ICASA
- Reviewing various telecommunications and media agreements including NDAs and MOUs
- Researching and drafting advisory opinions on various aspects of commercial law, corporate governance and electronic communications
- Drafting and reviewing letters of demand, model consent forms and fee agreements
- Trade mark registrations with CIPC
- Litigation – attending to High Court and Magistrate Court matters
- Arbitration matters at the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa
- Company rsecretarial attendances at CIPC
Articles and publications