- PPM Attorneys’ website installs cookies on your computer. Cookies are small software programmes that install themselves on your computer or your mobile device. They are intended to make your experience of visiting and navigating through our website easier and more pleasant. Cookies may collect personal information such as the identity of your computer or mobile device and your location. Please leave our website if you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer or mobile device.
- Protecting your personal information is very important to us. We store your information on our or our service providers’ servers located in South Africa, or in countries that have privacy laws that comply with or are better than South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013.
- Any information you provide to PPM Attorneys will be treated in the strictest confidence and not be divulged to anyone unless PPM Attorneys is ordered to do so by a South African court of law.
- You may at any time request PPM Attorneys to:
- advise whether information you submitted is still held on its database;
- check whether such information is accurate and current;
- request that the information be updated or changed;
- enquire what the information is being used for; and
- request that the information be deleted from PPM Attorneys’ database.
Any advice provided on this website is purely for information purposes. Visitors to this site should always obtain legal advice from a qualified legal practitioner before taking any decisions based on what is stated on this website.
PPM Attorneys does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, suffered as a result of any advice obtained from this website.