What We Do
Here are a few examples of how we are able to help you:
- You are a foreign enterprise that wants to incorporate a South African subsidiary and need guidance through the start-up process and in your ongoing operations;
- Your business involves media and technology and you need advice on administrative, compliance and regulatory matters such as electronic communications and broadcasting licence applications and compliance with data and consumer protection laws;
- You are an advertising agency or a production house and you need advice on intellectual property related matters, such as trade mark registrations, the legalities of filming in South Africa or the Department of Trade and Industry’s film incentive scheme;
- You intend doing business with the State and need assistance with understanding and complying with the laws, regulations and processes related to dealing with the State;
- You are involved in the communications sector and need transaction advice regarding procuring or supplying communications infrastructure and equipment such as fibre optic cables or IT hardware; and
- Your rights relating to issues in our specialist areas have been compromised, and you need unwavering representation through dispute resolution processes.